Turbo - 9'10" x 33" x 4.25" x 160L
The South Side series is designed to perform in the kinds of conditions we often find on Oahu's South Shore secret spots where trade winds often make the water rough.
This series sets a new standard in ease of use and performance in flatwater and surf.
The width throughout the stance area provides a great solid base for when conditions are rough, while the narrow pulled in pintail and thin rail allow you to really throw the board around on the face of the wave. If you are looking for a great all round surf model, the South Side series is for you.
- Always rinse your board with freshwater after use.
- Do not leave your board in direct sunlight or hot conditions with no ventilation as blistering or warping may occur.
- Avoid dragging or leaning your board on hard surfaces.
- Do not ride up onto the sand or rocks.
- Do not leave your board inside a vehicle in sunlight for extended periods